Monday, October 25, 2010

Transition to Fall / Winter.

Recently with this cold spell, work on the house has slowed down. The furnace has not been turned on we remain kept warm only by a single space heater. I know this sounds sad but we are waiting for them to install a new furnace and get our eco friendly carbon foot print on. With that being said no heat is awful I woke up today with icicles on my nose or so I thought. Here is the storm that started all of this viewed from our porches view.

Click To Enlarge
As for the rest of the week our time was spent doing one of two things working or going to two amazing shows both of which played at Urban Lounge. Friday night we saw Sleigh Bells who is a harder duo with a hard metal pop sound the next night, Saturday we enjoyed The Morning Benders who has a wonderful indie rock melodic sound. Luckily I did have a camera like most times in my life and got some decent video. So the first video is a few clips of Sleigh Bells of their set.

Another video below is from the next night of The Morning Benders truly an awesome vocalist and musicians.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, waking up feeling like you've spent the night in an icebox is horrible isn't it? When the snow caught everyone by surprise last week we hadn't setup the heat either so one morning I was literally shivering on my way down to the kitchen, teeth clicking and all. Makes you not want to get out of bed.

    ReplyDelete